Sunday, July 8, 2012

Comic Con International, San Diego July 11-15


Yep, it's that time again.

WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be appearing at CCI San Diego, July 11-15 at booth 4706. I will be at the booth most of the show.

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth the whole show.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Wednesday through Thursday.

I will write down all names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for!

And San Diego is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing between 5 and 10 sketches TOTAL.

PANELS

Flesk: Celebrating a Decade of Publishing, featuring panelists John Fleskes, Terry Dodson, Mark Schultz, Jim Silke and William Stout, with moderation by Jonathan Leveck. Flesk will announce its exciting line of new titles coming out in the fall. Thursday 10:00-11:00 in room 32AB.

ALSO

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches PLUS some brand new art from Rachel and I!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have my brand new "San Diego Gaslamp Quarter" Print in a signed and numbered limited edition of 250 copies, plus my Paris and Seattle prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all 3 available as well.

RECAP

I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!



See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment