Monday, February 27, 2023

Emerald City Comic Con, March 3-5, Seattle

I will be attending Emerald City Comic Con
March 3-5 
(Friday, Saturday and Sunday)




WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated in Artist Alley Table F-01

I will be at the table most of the show - with a healthy break in the afternoon...

but I will update later with a more exact schedule and at


@TerryDodsonArt



SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 5 items. Then $1 a signature after that. 

Witnessed Signatures are $5 each.


COMMISSION SKETCHES

I have taken my list already


BLANK COVERS
IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw Blank Covers at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50 -$250
Head sketch to Bust

I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.


REMARKS
 AS TIME ALLOWS I will draw remarks at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.

I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.

JAM PIECES/ETC

 IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw part of a Jam at the show so just check with me in person - 

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.

I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.


ADVENTUREMAN VOL 1 and 2


I will have copies of both books available for the first time!




SKETCHBOOKS




I will have copies of Bombs Away! and Bombshells Vol 2.


ORIGINAL ART


will be selling original art from Amazing Spider-Man 19 and 20, plus lots of new covers and more...




PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have a brand new Marvel Signature Licensed Spider-Man Black Cat print!





 I will have a selection of prints and postcards available as well!


I will post pics and updates before during and after the show 

here and via


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment