Tuesday, June 14, 2022

TCAF 2022 Show Details

I'm a featured guest at TCAF June 17-19th

WHERE/WHEN

I will be at Table 312 on the Third Floor,Toronto Reference Library, Saturday and Sunday

Also, Sunday at 1:00PM Adventuretime Panel

I will be signing, sketching, have original art, exclusive prints and books for sale!

First public appearance in Toronto since… 2010! 

I hope to see you there!

I will be at the table most of the show but I will update later with a more exact schedule at




SKETCHES/SIGNATURES


I have already taken a PRE SHOW Sketch List.

I will be signing and doing remarks on comics/prints plus quick sketches as time allows.

First 5 signatures for free, $1 for each after
$5 for a graded signature

$50 remarks
$50-$250 for quick sketches

PRINTS

I will have a BRAND NEW TCAF themed print!
I will also have a number of exclusive prints  for sale.


BOOKS

I will  have ADVENTURMAN Vol 1 on Display ONLY

I will have Bombs Away available for sale.

ORIGINAL ART

I'm going to have a lot of brand new covers 
 plus 
Original Art Pages 

See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment