Friday, February 12, 2021

Pics from our ADVENTUREMAN Exhibit at Galerie 9eme Art in Paris




From Rachel's and my ADVENTUREMAN original art is on Exhibit/Sale at GALERIE 9eme ART



All the details here- 


https://www.galerie9art.fr/index.php?content=exhib&exhib=398



EXHIBITION is in person and ONLINE and with WORLDWIDE shipping - WEBSITE is in ENGLISH and FRENCH.



There are ADVENTUREMAN original pages and a cover plus some OTHER covers and Pinups plus pages from X-MEN/Fantastic Four.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and, fingers crossed, that we'll get to do these in person in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you - I really look forward to the 2022 exhibition for VOL 2 as I will be there (most likely)...

      Delete
  2. Always enjoyed your character designs. The drawings dances off the pages, guiding the readers through a wonderful adventure. I hope we can all have an opportunity to see your originals after the pandemic. Really captivating story telling. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kinds words, Steve. I actually did a smaller exhibit than normal as I wanted to be able to show more originals down the road when everyone can see.

      Delete