Tuesday, October 1, 2019

New York Comic Con, October 3-6, Artist Alley B20

INFO



I'm returning to New York City for NYCC 2019! Rachel Dodson will NOT be attending the show (nothing personal :-)


WHERE

I will be at Artist Alley Table B20.

WHEN

THURSDAY

10:00am - 2:00 pm 
4pm - 8:00 pm

FRIDAY

10:30am - 1:00pm 
2:00pm-4:30pm


SATURDAY

10:30am - 2:00pm
4:00pm -  8:00 pm

SUNDAY

11:30am - 5:00pm

I'll  be at the table at approximately those times but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule.



SIGNING


I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth.
First 5 signatures are free, and then I charge $1 a signature after and $5 for a Witnessed Signature.


CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

 I will have these available for $10.

COMMISSION SKETCHES


I took a list before the show, and it's full - for details about my sketch list and how it works go HERE

REMARQUES

I charge between $25 and $150 to do these on covers/blank covers. I don't take a list for these, I just do them as time is available. Ask me,  if you're interested (and the best time to ask is when it is quiet around the table - which does happen a couple of times a day).

SKETCHBOOKS



I will have a brand new sketchbook at the show - 

Bombs Away!


Also, I will have copies of RED ONE Books 1 and 2 plus Bombshells 2 Hardcover.



 PRINTS!



This a signed and numbered by Rachel and I limited edition of 50 11" x 17" prints.

Prints will be $25 and remarked sketch versions will be available also.

BLANK COVERS


I’m will have some predrawn Blank Cover available at the show- check with me.


ORIGINAL ART


will be selling original art from 

Batgirl
Justice League
Mr and Mrs X
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Star Wars
RED ONE
Generation X

 X-Men
All New Wolverine

PLUS tons more!

 including selected covers, pinups and sketches!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS/BOOKS


 I will have all my prints and postcards available as well!

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show here and via


and via


See you there!

TD

2 comments:

  1. Question. Where did you get those clear clips that you and Aaron Lopresti use to hold your 11x17 poster board prints displays on your table? I asked Aaron at RCCC and he couldn't remember.

    Thanks,
    Warren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are no longer being manufactured. We are checking into getting them made somewhere else.

      Delete