Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Watercoloring with the The Etchr Art Satchel

I've been using the Nomad Art Satchel to draw with outside the studio for over a year and love it. Now, I'm testing the revised version of it, the new Etchr Art Satchel. 


Here's the Link to how I use the ETCHR for 



The Etchr set up for watercolors.


This works great because you don't need a separate easel for watercoloring.


You use these "Hook Straps" to convert the Etchr into Easel.


There is also a Tripod attachment on the bottom of the ETCHR you can use to set this as a proper standing easel! NOT PICTURED - VISIT THE ETCHR SITE FOR THAT :-)


My simple plein air tools-

Water Bottle
2 Plastic Water Cups
Absorbing/Cleaning Paper
Escoda Prado Travel Brush #10
Kremer Pigmente Travel Set Watercolors

NOT PICTURED


Col Erase Carmine Red
Blackwing Pencil or Pigma Micron 02 Black Pen
Bee Paper Super Deluxe 9" x 12"Sketchbook (93lb paper)


How it looks standing up and painting.


And for seated painting.


I don't use the Shoulder Strap while seated.



How the set up looks again.

I'm very pleased with how this is working and I'm heading to 


August 24-28

and 


August 31

to do a true road test with the ETCHR!

Stay Tuned!

The Kickstarter campaign for the Etchr is LIVE

HERE

Here's the Etchr website for all details


Testing out the Etchr for


TD

No comments:

Post a Comment