Saturday, October 19, 2013

Strip Festival Breda - Breda, Netherlands, October 26-27, 2013



I will be appearing at Strip Festival Breda - Breda, Netherlands, October 26-27, 2013


WHERE/WHEN

I will be appearing along with Mark Schultz, Jim Silke and Thomas Yeates. All will be signing at the booth of Flesk Publishing.
There will be a special meet and greet  Flesk Prime event planned for which tickets are available through Mark Thelosen from the Breda Strip Festival 

for more info - 

http://fleskpublications.com/blog/2013/09/15/reserve-your-ticket-to-the-second-flesk-prime-event-the-netherlands/

For the festival -

http://www.stripfestivalbreda.nl

 Also check out the Blog of Flesk Publishing for news as the event comes 



SIGNING

I will be signing as usual.


COMMISSION SKETCHES

No exactly sure what I will be doing sketch wise as time is so short. Price will range from FREE to 300 Euros. I will doing sketches only at the show and there will be no pre-show list.


ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Songes, X-Men, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and my recent Catwoman, X-Men and Ghost covers plus pinups and sketches.

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have all my prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all available as well.

RECAP

I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment