Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Comic Con Int'l San Diego July 23-27


SAN DIEGO INFO

It's that time again.



WHERE/WHEN


Rachel and I will be appearing at CCI San Diego, July 23-27 at Booth 4706. We will be at the booth most of the show.



SKETCHBOOK

My new sketchbook for 2014 is debuting at San Diego.

It will be available after the show through me and online worldwide through





SCHEDULE/APPEARANCES

The majority of the convention Rachel and I will be at our Booth 4706, that we share with Aaron Lopresti but we will be doing other panels and signings AND WILL POST THAT SCHEDULE SOON.


SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Wednesday through Thursday.

I will write down all names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for!

And San Diego is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing between 5 and 10 sketches TOTAL.

ALSO

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Catwoman, Vampirella, Songes/Muse, X-Men, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have all prints and postcards plus debuting a BRAND NEW SAN DIEGO PRINT and POSTCARD. 

RECAP

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show here and 

at my blog


MORE INFO SOON



See you there!

TD

1 comment: