Friday, May 5, 2023

Lake Como Comics Art Festival May 12-14 Update

 



SKETCHES

These prices are just guides, I will have a formal price list at the Festival

Prices

9"x12" Single 500 Euros

11"x14" Single 1000 Euros

Head Remark 50 Euros

Blank Cover/Sketchbook Head 75 Euros

Blank Cover/Sketchbook Waist Up 200 Euros

Rules

I'm going to start a NEW list at the start of each session of the Festival so everyone has a chance to get a sketch

-Saturday AM for 2-3 9x12 or 11 x14 commissions

-Saturday PM for remarks, blank cover sketches, head shots, busts

-Sunday AM for for 2-3 9x12 or 11 x14 commissions

-Sunday PM for remarks, blank cover sketches, head shots, busts

-I would recommend 3 subjects for me to draw as that will allow me the chance to draw something I'm most interested.

-I will limit to one sketch per person

-And I reserve the right NOT to draw any subject that doesn't appeal to me.

I think this is the most fair and fun option. I would like to meet everyone I'm doing the sketches for...

SIGNATURES

There will be a 30 minute session each day

Regular Signature
1 Euro Each
Graded Signature
10 Euro Each

ORIGINAL ART

I will have original comic art pages and covers available for sale both days through out the show

PRINTS

I will have prints available for sale both days.

Head Sketch Remarks for 50 Euros on the Prints.




Thanks!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment