Thursday, April 27, 2023

Lake Como Comics Art Festival May 12-14 Italy


 I will NOT take a Pre Commission List or draw commissions before the show.



I'm deciding still ...

but I think...

I'm going to start a new list at the start of all 4 portions of the Festival




Saturday AM for 2 full figure 11 x14 commissions

Saturday PM for remarks, blank covers sketches, head shots, busts, signatures

Sunday AM for 2 full figure 11 x14 commissions

Sunday PM for remarks, blank covers sketches, head shots, busts, signatures



I think this is the most fair and fun option. I would like to meet everyone I'm doing the sketches for...






I will have original comic art pages and covers and prints available for sale both days

I will announce this more formally plus prices before the show.







Thanks!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment