Sunday, August 20, 2017

London Super Comic Con, August 25th - 27th



My LSCC SCHEDULE

I will be at TABLES A31-A32

I have a pretty packed schedule so hopefully I should be able to see or talk to just about everyone!

FRIDAY 25th

12:30 - 14:15 TABLE TIME A31-A32
14:30 - 15:30 Marvels A New Hope: Star Wars Panel ROOM 2
16:00 - 17:00 Signing in Signing Area
17:15 - 18:00 TABLE TIME A31-A32

SATURDAY 26th

9:30 - 11:00 TABLE TIMEA31-A32
11:15 - 12:15 Signing in Signing Area
12:30 - 13:30 DC REBIRTH One Year on Panel ROOM 1
14:00 - 18:00 TABLE TIME A31-A32

SUNDAY 27th

9:30 - 10:45 TABLE TIME A31-A32
11:00 - 12:00 Signing in Signing Area
13:30 - 14:30 Drawing Covers Panel ROOM 1
14:30 - 15:300 TABLE TIME A31-A32

SIGNING

I will be doing the signing at the designated signing times above so I am able to talk and sketch for everyone at my Table Times without lines, hopefully!

First 5 signatures are Free, then 1£ after that and 5£ for a CGC witnessed signature.


LIMITED EDITION LONDON PRINT

I will have a S&N Limited Edition of 100 London Print only for this show at my table for 20£. I will debut the art at the show itself!

PRINTS POSTCARDS SKETCHBOOKS

I will have a very limited number of other prints, postcards and sketchbooks.

ORIGINAL ART

I will have a wide variety of original comic book art available at the show including covers and pages.

LSCC COMMISSION SKETCHES

Pre-Show Commission List for LSCC is now CLOSED. 

I have emailed the 25 who are on my preliminary list. It looks like the majority of the sketching will be done at the show itself, so I will be confirming which sketches by the time of the show - so there is hope still :-)

QUESTIONS?

Please comment below...

Thanks!


TD

5 comments:

  1. Hey Terry, just wondering if my only being at the show on Saturday would be a potential problem? I wouldnt want you to waste time doing my sketch on Sunday as I wouldnt be there to pick it up. Thats if I get selected at all, of course.
    Also, do you only sign books at the signing session and not at your table? Im just after getting two GNs signed.
    Thanks! Cant wait to see the print :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Will, not necessarily, I will email for sure if the sketch will be done and ready for Saturday. I'm going to try only signing during that time on Friday and see how it goes. Most likely Saturday and Sunday I will be able to sign in the afternoon. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi Terry will you be taking sketches during the show or just working in those that made your list? Thanks and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just working on those that made the list. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Terry, i'm one of the lucky 25 in your list, but i'm at the show only Friday, would be a problem for the sketch?

    thanks, francesco

    ReplyDelete