Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Women of TV sketches from San Diego Comic Con


I hadn't noticed til I got home, but I did 3 SDCC sketches that featured females from tv shows and I did each one in one of the 3 formats I do sketches in at shows now -

11 x16 Canson Paper
9 x 12 Canson Paper
Blank Cover

So a good opportunity to to each format at once.


DAENERYS

Drawn on 12 x 16 Canson Mi-Teintes Paper with Col Erase Scarlet Red Pencil, Pigma Micron 1, Pitt Pens S and F Black Pen, Copic Warm Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and White Prismacolor Pencil.


Detail


AGENT CARTER

Drawn on 9 x 12 Canson Mi-Teintes Paper with Col Erase Scarlet Red Pencil, Pigma Micron 1, Pitt Pens S and F Black Pen, Copic Warm Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and Red and  White Prismacolor Pencil.


Detail


DAISY/QUAKE

Drawn on Blank "SHIELD" Cover with Col Erase Scarlet Red Pencil, Pigma Micron 1, Pitt Pens S and F Black Pen, Copic Warm Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8.


Detail

TD


No comments:

Post a Comment