Sunday, July 5, 2015

San Diego Comic Con July 8-12, 2015 Info Booth 4706


INFO
It's that time again. Lots of stuff happening at this show - new Book, Sketchbook, Print and Postcard. Will be sketching, signing, etc and Rachel is going to be there!


WHERE/WHEN
Rachel and I will be appearing at CCI San Diego, July 8-12 at Booth 4706.

RED ONE BOOK 1

Red One Book 1 will be debuting at my booth at San Diego.
Be sure to check out the new 80 page collection! And if you purchase the book Rachel and I will sign it and I will do a sketch.

SCHEDULE/APPEARANCES
The majority of the convention Rachel and I will be at our Booth 4706, that we share with Aaron Lopresti but we will be doing other panels and signings so here's a pretty extensive list of appearances.
WEDNESDAY

6:00pm - 9:00pm  Booth 4706

THURSDAY

10:00am - 200pm Booth 4706
3:00PM - 4:00PM Room 28DE

Making the Leap to Creator Owned Properties: Tales from the IP Jungle
Moderator John Fleskes (Flesk publications) leads a rousing discussion with Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows, World of Payne, Savage Wolverine),Terry Dodson (Princess Leia, Red One, Uncanny X-Men), Mark Schultz (Storms at Sea, Xenozoic), and Thomas Sniegoski (World of Payne, The Fallen, The Raven's Child) about the differences between working for major publishers and shepherding through their personal projects. The pros, the cons, the triumphs, the tears! Plus, panelists share the latest news of upcoming projects.

4:30pm - 7:00 pm Booth 4706

FRIDAY

10:00am - 1:30pm Booth 4706
3:30pm -  7:00 pm Booth 4706

SATURDAY

10:00am - 1:30pm Booth 4706
3:30pm -  7:00 pm Booth 4706

SUNDAY

11:00am - 3:30pm  Booth 4706
We will be at the table at approximately those times but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule.
@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth.
IF you want over a certain amount signed, I will charge $1 a signature ( or $2 for Rachel and I).

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Wednesday through Thursday.
I will write down all names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for!

And San Diego is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing between 5 and 10 sketches TOTAL.
Sketches are $400 each for 11 x16 and $250 for 9 x12 and $150 for Blank Sketch Covers. 

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from 
Star Wars: Princess Leia
RED ONE
 AXIS
 Songes/Muse
 X-Men
Avengers
 Catwoman
 Vampirella
The Defenders
Uncanny X-Men
Wonder Woman

 and selected covers, pinups and sketches!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have all prints and postcards plus debuting a BRAND NEW SAN DIEGO PRINT will be an 11" x17" Signed and Numbered Comic Con EXCLUSIVE edition of 200 for $20.

And I will will have a limited number of these available-

This blank sketchbook contains 48 pages waiting to receive your illuminations and creations. The book is comprised of140 GSM woodfree stock paper which works well with pen and pencil. It features a durable and flexible protective cover with a wraparound illustration by Rachel and I. 

RECAP

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show here and 
at my blog

See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment