Thursday, February 22, 2024

Emerald City Comic Con Update Friday-Sunday March 1-3

 

 
WHEN/WHERE

 

I will be at O-11 Friday - Sunday, March 1-3

 

COMMISSION SKETCHES

 

I won't be taking a sketch list for the first time, as I will need a break from work. 
However, I still really enjoy drawing for everyone, SO I will be drawing at the table - I'm not taking a list but drawing IF TIME ALLOWS -  on a first come, first serve basis 

 

BLANK COVERS
IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw Blank Covers at the show so just check with me in person -
Prices range from $50 -$250
Head sketch to Bust
I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.
REMARKS
 AS TIME ALLOWS I will draw remarks at the show so just check with me in person -
Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.
I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.


 

JAMS

 

IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw part of a Jam at the show so just check with me in person - 
Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.
I don't take a list for these - just as time allows.

 

SIGNING 
I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 3 items. Then $10 a signature after that. 
Witnessed Signatures (CGC) are $10 each.




No comments:

Post a Comment