Monday, October 24, 2022

Baltimore Comic Con Details - October 28-30

 I will be attending Baltimore Comic Con


The official BCC site -




WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated in Booth 2017

I will be at the table most of the show 

but I will update later with a more exact schedule and at


@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 5 items. Then $1 a signature after that. 

Witnessed Sigs are $5 each.


COMMISSION SKETCHES

I have taken my list already.


BLANK COVERS
IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50 -$250
Head sketch to Bust


REMARKS
 AS TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.

JAM PIECES/ETC

 IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person - 

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.


ADVENTUREMAN VOL 1


I will have copies available.



SKETCHBOOKS




I will have copies of Bombs Away!.


ORIGINAL ART


will be selling original art from the Harley Quinn 3oth Anniversary 

PLUS new covers!


COMICS


will have the Harley Quinn 3oth Anniversary signed and 

remarked by RACHEL and me!




PRINTS/POSTCARDS


 I will have a selection of prints and postcards available as well!

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show 

here and via


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment