Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Emerald City Comic Con, December 3-5 UPDATE

I'm a GUEST of Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, this Friday-Sunday only.

The official ECCC site -




WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated in Artist's Alley Table j-4

I will be at the table most of the show (not THURSDAY) but I will update later with a more exact schedule at




SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 5 items. Then $1 a signature for each item after that. 

Witnessed Signatures are $5 each.

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have a BRAND NEW SEATTLE themed print this year!



Here's a sneak peek at it!

I will also have a number of prints and postcards for sale.


BOOKS


I will  have ADVENTURMAN Vol 1 available plus


I will have Bombs Away and Bombshells 2 Sketchbooks.

ORIGINAL ART


I'm going to have a lot of brand new covers 
 
plus 

Original Pages from

ADVENTUREMAN 

and some choice other pages.
Plus whatever I can pack!


COMMISSION SKETCHES


I am NOT taking a PRE SHOW Sketch List.

I have a couple of outstanding COMMISSIONS that I will do at the show and IF and WHEN I get those I will do some sketches, probably smaller ones, check with me at the show.

See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment