Friday, February 1, 2019

Emerald City Comic Con 2019 Update, Sketch Info and RACHEL

I will be attending Emerald City again this year.

The official ECCC site -



WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated in Artist's Alley Table L-4

I will be at the table most of the show but I will update later with a more exact schedule and at


@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 10 items. Then $1 a signature after that. 

Witnessed Sigs are $5 each.

RACHEL


There's a good chance Rachel will be in Seattle this year and will actual have dedicated signing times.

If you've been needing a signature from her, this is your chance!

 $1 a signature. 


Witnessed Sigs are $5 each.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will be taking a Pre Show Sketch list on February 28, 6PM Pacific Time, stay tuned for updates! Refer to


blog post for info on how the sketch list works.



See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment