Tuesday, October 2, 2018

New York Comic Con, October 4-7

INFO



I'm returning to New York City for NYCC 2018! Rachel Dodson will NOT be attending the show (nothing personal :-)


WHERE

I will be at Artist Alley Table B20.

WHEN

THURSDAY

10:00am - 3:30 pm 
6:30pm - 8:00 pm

FRIDAY

10:00am - 4:00pm 


SATURDAY

10:30am - 2:00pm
4:00pm -  8:00 pm

SUNDAY

11:00am - 5:00pm

I'll  be at the table at approximately those times but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule.



SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth.
First 5 signatures are free, and then I charge $1 a signature after and $5 for a Witnessed Signature.


COMMISSION SKETCHES



I took a list before the show, and it's full - for details about my sketch list and how it works go HERE

WONDER WOMAN PRINT!






This a signed and numbered by Rachel and I limited edition of 100 11" x 17" prints.

Prints will be $25 and remarked versions will be available also.

LIMITED EDITION PIN!




I'm going to have an extremely limited number of pins available 

ORIGINAL ART


will be selling original art from 

Batgirl
Justice League
Mr and Mrs X
Captain Marvel
Bombshells United
Star Wars
RED ONE
Generation X
 X-Men
All New Wolverine
Wonder Woman
PLUS tons more!

 including selected covers, pinups and sketches!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS/BOOKS


 I will have all my prints and postcards available as well!


Also, RED ONE Books 1 and 2 and my sketchbooks BOMBSHELLS 2.

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show here and via


and via


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment