Friday, September 13, 2013

Rose City Comic Con, Portland, OR, September 21 and 22



WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be appearing at Rose City Comic Con, Portland, OR, September 21 and 22.


SCHEDULE


The majority of the convention Rachel and I will be at Flesk Publications Booth 733.


SATURDAY

11:00am - 1:30pm Booth 733

3:30pm -  5:00 pm Booth 733

SUNDAY

11:00am - 2:00pm  Booth 733

All times are approximate - final times will be posted before the show starts.


SIGNING


I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at the Flesk Publications booth.


COMMISSION SKETCHES


No idea what I will be doing sketch wise - probably only a couple and maybe bust shots as time is so short.


ALSO


ORIGINAL ART


I will be selling original art from Songes/Muse, X-Men, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and my recent Catwoman, X-Men and Ghost covers plus pinups and sketches.


PRINTS/POSTCARDS


I will debut a new "Rose City" print at the show plus have all my prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all available as well.

RECAP


I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!


See you there!

TD


No comments:

Post a Comment