Thursday, July 11, 2013

Comic Con International, San Diego July 17-21 Booth 4706



Yep, it's that time AGAIN!

WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be appearing at CCI San Diego, July 17-21 at Booth 4706. We will be at the booth most of the show.



BOMBSHELLS 7 A TERRY DODSON SKETCH COLLECTION

My new sketchbook debuts at San Diego, it will be $15.



SCHEDULE/APPEARANCES

The majority of the convention Rachel and I will be at our Booth 4706, that we share with Aaron Lopresti but we will be doing other panels and signings so here's a pretty extensive list of appearances.


WEDNESDAY

6:00pm - 9:00pm  Booth 4706

THURSDAY

10:00am - 11:00am  Flesk Publications Exposed! The Artists Spill Their Guts! The Truth Behind the Spectrum Transition! Room 32AB

Sure, 10:00 is early but, OMG, with a lineup including Brom (The Art of Brom, Krampus), Terry Dodson (Red One, Uncanny X-Men), Mark Schultz (Xenozoic), and William Stout (Hallucinations, Legends of the Blues) talking new projects-and publisher John Fleskes frankly discussing the future of the renowned Spectrum Fantastic Art series-you really should get your butt out of bed!
11:30am - 1:30pm Booth 4706
2:00pm - 3:00pm Halo Signing at Dark Horse Booth
Signing a limited edition Halo:Initiation print

3:30pm - 7:00 pm Booth 4706

FRIDAY

10:00am - 1:30pm Booth 4706

3:30pm -  7:00 pm Booth 4706

SATURDAY

10:00am - 1:30pm Booth 4706

3:30pm -  7:00 pm Booth 4706

SUNDAY

11:00am - 12:00pm  Booth 4706

12:30pm - 1:30pm X-Men Panel Room 6DE

Get the lowdown on X-Men: Battle of the Atom, the massive X-Men event that will forever change the landscape of the X-Universe! What happens when the original five X-Men come face-to-face with the future X-Men? Heads will roll in this fateful time-space showdown! Plus, find out the latest on all the other corners of mutant-dom!

2:00pm - 4:00pm  Booth 4706

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Wednesday through Thursday.

I will write down all names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for!

And San Diego is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing between 5 and 10 sketches TOTAL.

ALSO

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Songes/Muse, X-Men, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches PLUS some brand new art from Rachel and I!

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have all prints including my newest one "Down Under" for sale. I will also have postcards of all available as well.

RECAP

I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!


See you there!

TD


No comments:

Post a Comment