Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C2E2 - Chicago, April 16-18, 2010

Rachel and I will be appearing at C2E2 in Chicago, April 16-18, 2010. Just to answer a few questions about my appearance in Chicago in a few weeks-

- We will be set up from Friday to Sunday
- I will take sketch requests at the start of the show Friday, 1:00 PM.
- Sketches are $150 each for a single figure like the sketch above.
- I will be selling original art from Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers and pinups as well.
-I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc as well
-Rachel will be signing but not sketching

TD



2 comments:

  1. Thanks - it's a convention sketch (Toronto 2009) done with a HB pencil, Black Pitt and Grey Copic pens and a Prismacolor pencil on 11" x14" Canson Pastel paper.

    TD

    ReplyDelete