Monday, October 24, 2022

Baltimore Comic Con Details - October 28-30

 I will be attending Baltimore Comic Con


The official BCC site -




WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated in Booth 2017

I will be at the table most of the show 

but I will update later with a more exact schedule and at


@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 5 items. Then $1 a signature after that. 

Witnessed Sigs are $5 each.


COMMISSION SKETCHES

I have taken my list already.


BLANK COVERS
IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50 -$250
Head sketch to Bust


REMARKS
 AS TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person -

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.

JAM PIECES/ETC

 IF TIME ALLOWS I will draw them at the show so just check with me in person - 

Prices range from $50-$250
Head sketch to Bust.


ADVENTUREMAN VOL 1


I will have copies available.



SKETCHBOOKS




I will have copies of Bombs Away!.


ORIGINAL ART


I will be selling original art from the Harley Quinn 3oth Anniversary 

PLUS new covers!


COMICS


I will have the Harley Quinn 3oth Anniversary signed and 

remarked by RACHEL and me!




PRINTS/POSTCARDS


 I will have a selection of prints and postcards available as well!

I will post pics and updates before during and after the show 

here and via


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment